| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stanley in October is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- In October the blue above Stanley is reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:05 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 13:53.
- There are approximately 7:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stanley October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Stanley, Falkland Islands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Stanley:
- Trelew, Argentina - 1095.5 kms (680.8 miles) NNW
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1069.3 kms (664.5 miles) NW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 963.8 kms (598.9 miles) NW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1196.8 kms (743.7 miles) WNW
- Chico, Chile - 1153 kms (716.5 miles) WNW
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 727 kms (451.7 miles) NW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1020.2 kms (634 miles) W
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 786.8 kms (488.9 miles) W
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 892 kms (554.3 miles) WSW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 775 kms (481.6 miles) WSW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 883.7 kms (549.1 miles) SW
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 1167.6 kms (725.6 miles) S